Sunday, May 5, 2019

Term Project Update


I have done more research on the subject of abortions and made two new billboards. I am trying to hit many different angles of the argument with these different billboards. I think it could be cool to do some work with scanning in photographs and magazine clippings to add different types of dimensions to these billboards in an artistic sense. 

Here is my collection of billboards so far. 








1-800-CHOICES is a fake phone number I made up to make the billboards seem like real advertisements. I chose the word "choices" because I want to advocate that abortion is one of many choices women have to deal with pregnancy, it is not the ultimate choice for most pregnant people but it is an acceptable one. 

Recently I have seen lots of propaganda videos about how bad abortions are and want to use this footage to make a film about how demonic these preachers are. This will be my next step in this process of creating abortion propaganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counterbalance

For my semester long project I decided to focus on the subject of abortion as my motivation for creating content. I find this subject par...