Sunday, March 31, 2019

Final Project Proposal: Abortion Propaganda


I know that I work the best when the projects I do are inspired or based off of subjects I am already passionate about. For the trimester long project I will be working on I decided I wanted to make art about abortions. It is a subject that I love to learn about and one that I don't think is discussed enough. I believe there is a strong inequity in the access to information about abortions. They don't tend to be covered in health classes and there is an intense amount of anti-abortion propaganda littering the United States.

This is why I have chosen to make a few different forms of pro-abortion propaganda. I will digitally design pro-choice billboards, create portraits that negatively highlight Planned Parenthood protesters, and create a short informational video that outlines some basic facts about abortions.

Visual ppt
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11FxcpIvnKqbh4fCv13HFJNzWtWrUfMZUwJDOoz8fDiM/edit?usp=sharing


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this sounds intense. I can't wait to see the final!

    ReplyDelete

Counterbalance

For my semester long project I decided to focus on the subject of abortion as my motivation for creating content. I find this subject par...