Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Advancing Skills Through Advertising



Recently I have been learning a lot about Adobe softwares like Photoshop, Premiere, and Illustrator through making advertisements for my business SPAZCORE. I learned how to make basic animations using timelines on Photoshop which was a difficult process but definitely worth it in the long run. For most of my animations I would then import the gifs I made into Premiere and add sound effects. All of the content I made I designed specifically for Instragam, so I formatted them in 1:1 ratio and made sure the target bit rate was small enough to work on the platform.

I specifically started this advertisement project for a line of earrings I had planned for a while and wanted to have a big release for. The line of earrings is called the "Pleasure" line as it focuses on the idea of female pleasure and the stigmas that revolve around it. I hope that in the near future we get to a point where female masturbation is as socially normalized as it is for men. I know that we as a society have come a long way on this subject; we used to think that women were incapable of orgasming and it was impossible for them to enjoy sex. I am considering doing a rebut of this line with more gender inclusive toys in the future but will have to wait a while before I have the time to start this process over again.

Here are some of the posts I created for the SPAZCORE Instagram account that I run.






1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your creativity. It made me laugh out loud when I first saw your dildo earrings. Very creative. I have never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete

Counterbalance

For my semester long project I decided to focus on the subject of abortion as my motivation for creating content. I find this subject par...